- Companies - which structure is best suited for its purpose and its owners and how it should should be governed, controlled and operated.
- Contracts - those you need to acquire or sell your business, manage the internal operation and the relationships with your customers, suppliers and stakeholders.
- Commercial, Industrial and Residential property - the acquisition, disposal, lease and management of these investments.
- Sale of businesses - preparing a prospectus and managing the sale or acquisition process
- Trust - the formation and variation.